Tuesday, July 17, 2007

Nosedive

so i've been using this wonderful thing
called the text message lately.
you know, what with willy (henceforth liam)
and david (who leaves tomorrow night).

i was under the impression that i had
unlimited texting for the five dollars
i paid every month.

apparently i only had three hundred texts incoming and outgoing.

i doubled my phone bill this month. two hundred dollars in texts.

wait, let me repeat that.

two hundred dollars.

more money than i have ever had in my life.

now i'm paying twenty dollars for the privilege
this month. my mother and i went to the local
dealer, who couldn't adjust the bill despite
that i haven't texted at all from july 2005 to now
and paid for it every month.

i've discussed it with my parents and they say it's
not my fault (they told me it was unlimited)
but that that's two hundred dollars we don't have anymore.

liam says he'll help me work it off but i don't want him to.

though i am still going to warped tour with money
i have earned for merch. i'll start when
i get home.

for the record don't use alltel. they have no compromises. despite that i've been paying five bucks a month for 3 years that i didn't use.

No comments: